- The Ohio State University’s Buckeyes ACT initiative is comprehensive, community-wide approach to combat sexual misconduct through Action, Counseling and Support and Training.
- Creating a safe and healthy campus climate for our students and for all members of the university community is our top priority. 100% of Buckeyes can act in this effort.
- Buckeyes ACT serves as a reminder to our community to promote a campus culture free from sexual misconduct. Buckeyes can ACT to:
- report sexual misconduct
- support members and visitors of our community
- intervene to prevent sexual misconduct
- empower themselves and one another
- The primary goals of the Buckeyes ACT campaign are to:
- remind community members of what Buckeyes ACT is and reinforce the university’s commitment
- educate community members on sexual misconduct and how to act
- encourage community members to take action
- foster a positive culture and climate around civility
- There is always more to learn about helping those impacted understand their rights, options and resources. More information can be found at https://www.osu.edu/buckeyesact.
#MeToo empowers women to speak out on harassment