Interim measures

The university will assist students, faculty and staff who report sexual violence, sexual harassment, stalking, dating violence and or domestic violence in obtaining medical support and information regarding available legal and Student Conduct resources, as well as counseling and support services. The university will also assist students, faculty, and staff in notifying the University Police or other local police if the assistance of law enforcement is requested.

If requested by the survivor, and if reasonably available, the university may assist the survivor in:

Requests for accommodations may be made to the department in which the accommodation is sought. If you are unsure where to go to make such a request, do not know what accommodations are available or may be useful to you, or have other questions, please contact the Title IX Coordinator.

In addition, if accommodations are necessary due to an injury or disability involving