Interim Measures

The university will assist students, faculty and staff who report sexual violence, sexual harassment, stalking, dating violence and or domestic violence in obtaining medical support and information regarding available legal and Student Conduct resources, as well as counseling and support services. The university will also assist students, faculty and staff in notifying the University Police or other local police if the assistance of law enforcement is requested.

If requested by the survivor, and if reasonably available, the university may assist the survivor in:

  • changing his/her living situation, including obtaining emergency housing or moving into another residence facility 
  • assisting the student survivor with exploring options to address academic concerns, such as transferring class sections, taking an incomplete in a class or filing a grade grievance
  • dealing with financial concerns, including providing financial aid guidance

Requests for accommodations may be made to the department in which the accommodation is sought. If you are unsure where to go to make such a request, do not know what accommodations are available or may be useful to you, or have other questions, please contact the Title IX Coordinator.

In addition, if accommodations are necessary due to an injury or disability involving

  • Students: contact the Office of Disability Services at (614) 292-3307 or VRS (614) 429-1334,
  • Faculty/staff: contact your human resources representative or the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator at:(614) 292-6207 or TTY (614) 688-8605,